In Google’s online merchandising store, you can buy T-shirts, sweatshirts, backpacks, fanny packs, vests, socks, water bottles and even flip flops with the logo. of American society.
Big brands around the world use merchandising as a marketing strategy in which they promote themselves and at the same time obtain a series of benefits from the sale of these products.
It’s increasingly common to see how tech companies release t-shirts, bags or sweatshirts with their logo stamped on them, but what you might not know is that Google has a online store just to buy its merchandising.
It’s all you can buy in Google’s online merchandising store
As incredible as it may seem, the Mountain View-based company has an online merchandising store, which you can access from this link, where you can buy all kinds of products screen-printed with your brand name and logo. , such as t-shirts, sweatshirts, backpacks, fanny packs, vests, socks, water bottles, mugs, pens, flip flops or colored pencils.
Once you enter this online Google merchandising store, you can filter the large number of products it has using the buttons that appear at the top:
- New: When you click this option, all new arrivals that have recently arrived in the Google Merchandise Store will appear.
- Clothing: in this section you will find all the clothing and clothing accessories with the logo of the American firm
- Lifestyle: this section includes a wide variety of products such as towels, sunglasses, straws, wallets, pins with the Google, Maps or YouTube logos, key rings, Pop Sockets and even a Rubik’s cube .
- Stationery: here you will find stationery such as notepads, pens, colored pencils and all kinds of stickers
- Collections: as the name suggests, from this section you can buy products with a specific theme like the Chrome Dinosaur, Google Maps or YouTube Kids
- Brands: this section completes the previous one, since in it you will find articles from the different brands of the American company such as Google, Google Cloud, YouTube or Android.
Finally, you should keep in mind that Google’s online merchandising store is based in the UK and therefore all product prices are in pounds, so you will need to convert to your local currency to know the price you will pay. each article and in addition, you will have to pay shipping costs which are 6.80 euros if you wish to receive your order within a maximum period of 3 days and 17.68 euros if you wish to receive it the following day.
Related topics: Google